242 Carlton St, Toronto, ON
Come join Kristyn Wong-Tam and Peter Julian for a special canvas for pharmacare & publicly-funded mental health services!
It’s getting harder and harder for Ontarians to get the health care they need. Too many Ontarians wait hours at the ER, wait weeks for a doctor’s appointment, or spend weeks or months waiting in pain and anxiety for a surgery.
With your help we can elect Kristyn Wong-Tam and an NDP government who will:
- Deliver universal, publicly funded mental health care and expand OHIP to cover mental health counselling and therapy services
- Address the overdose crisis in this province
- Clear the COVID-19 surgical backlog
- Take immediate action to begin hiring 10,000 PSWs and raising wages
- Begin to hiring 300 doctors in Northern Ontario including 100 specialists and 40 mental health practitioners
- Work immediately on Universal Pharmacare for Ontarians
Looking forward to seeing you there!