Following the fire at 650 Parliament Street and the flooding at 260 Wellesley Street East, many tenants of St. James Town have brought concerns about their legal rights and the state of their apartment buildings.
Join us for an important community meeting to discuss tenant rights, including updates about building inspections in St. James Town, and learn more about the City of Toronto’s RentSafeTO program.
The following city divisions, community organizations, and elected officials will be attending this meeting:
- Office of Emergency Management
- Toronto Fire Services
- RentSafeTO (with Municipal Licensing and Standards)
- St. James Town Community Corner
- Bill Morneau, Member of Parliament for Toronto-Centre
- Suze Morrison, Member of Provincial Parliament for Toronto-Centre
- Chris Moise, School Trustee for Ward 14 Toronto Centre-Rosedale
- Neighbourhood Legal Services
- Federation of Metro Tenants Association
Please fill out this survey to ensure you receive important updates: