We turned this under-utilized and run-down public space into a magnificent skate trail for residents to enjoy. After community consultations and extensive renovations, an upgraded and revitalized park has re-opened to the public. The nearly $8 million in park upgrades includes improved access from Yonge Steet, College Street, Bay Street, and Gerrard Street; a new playground, a skate trail and skating facility, and major landscaping improvements with plantings and trees.
- Grab your skates: Toronto has new places to glide this winter, CBC News, December 8, 2019
- After nine years of construction, College Park reborn as a ‘gem’ of downtown, Toronto Star, July 10, 2019
- College Park Revitalization with Barbara Ann Scott Skate Trail, Urban Toronto, October 4, 2018
- Toronto's Long Awaited Ice Skating Trail Is Finally Open At College Park, NarCity, December 9, 2019
- New Barbara Ann Scott Trail Joins Toronto’s Best Outdoor Skating Rinks, Toronto Storeys, December 9, 2019