Come watch second reading of MPP Kristyn Wong-Tam's Private Member's Bill, the Gender Affirming Health Care Act at Queen's Park!
To watch the debate, we must sign you in to Queen's Park. To do this we need your contact information to put you on the visitor's list.
Ontario's legislative calendar is subject to change. By RSVPing, we will be able to let you know if the date or debate time changes.
- See instructions below
- Check your coats and bags at the coat check (you can keep a small bag with you, but you won't be able to take it with you into the legislative chamber. You will have to leave phones, smart watches, etc with staff when you go into the chamber)
- Light refreshments will be served
- You will have a chance to share your experience with gender-affirming healthcare with a videographer (this is optional)
- This time is flexible because it depends on how quickly other business concludes in the house.
- Guests to make their way to the Members and Public Galleries to watch debate
- Leave your phones and other items with staff to be collected after debate concludes
- Please arrive a few minutes early to allow time for security screening.
- You will enter via the visitor’s entrance, directly left/east of the main doors of Queen’s Park(on the south side).
- Please don’t bring any sharp or dangerous objects, as the screening is akin to airport security. Liquids are allowed, however.
Bring government-issued photo ID
- The name on your ID does not have to match the name you gave us. If you have not legally changed your name and/or gender marker to reflect how you present or the name you use, that is completely okay. Security should not ask any questions.
- When security asks for your name, please share the name that you used on the RSVP form so that they can find you on the list. Please use your preferred name on the RSVP form.
This event will also be live-streamed on Kristyn's Facebook page if you are not able to attend in person.