How to Report

311 is a great resource!

311 is a great resource!

311 provides residents, businesses and visitors with easy access to non-emergency City services, programs and information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 311 can offer assistance in more than 180 languages.

Waste Collection, Graffiti, Litter, Roads, Sidewalks, Water Problems, Trees, Animals, Property Issues, Winter Maintenance, and more...

Call 311 or Visit the website

TCHC EasyTrac

TCHC EasyTrac

EasyTrac allows Toronto Community Housing to manage the questions and service requests it gets from residents. It also provides a way for you to follow up on your requests using your EasyTrac number

Call the Client Care Centre at 416-981-5500 or email

We care about the well-being of all residents and we are working hard to build safer, stronger communities. You are not alone. Whether it is an emergency or an on-going issue, the Police and City of Toronto are here to help.

Emergency situation?

Call 9-1-1

i.e fire, medical emergency, crime in progress.

On-going issue?

(416) 808-2222

i.e trespassing, aggressive panhandling.

Have information about a crime?

To remain anonymous, contact Crime Stoppers:
1-800-222-TIPS (8477)
Text: CRIMES (274637)

See Someone in Distress?

Streets to Homes
(416) 338-4766

Mental Health Crisis?

Gerstein Crisis Line
(416) 929-5200


(416) 396-7228

i.e. maintenance, pests, heating, plumbing, common areas, etc

Needle Pickup

If you found needles on Private or Public Property in the Cabbagetown South Neighbourhood contact:

Contact Our Office


Phone: 416-392-7903
Constituency Office: 100 Queen St W A5, Toronto, ON, M5H 2N2