Wishing you a joyful Holiday season this year!
Toronto Drop-In Network is hosting drop-in holiday meals until January 2nd to help support the vulnerable people living on the streets this Winter. TDIN ensures to provide nutritious meals, warm clothing and access to services for those who attend the drop-ins.
See the list below for holiday meals taking place before December 23rd and click here for a list of the holiday meals taking place after December 23rd:
Thursday December 15:
· 12:00pm: Margaret’s Drop-In Centre East, 323 Dundas St. E., 647-367-2100
· 11:30am-1:00pm or 5:00pm-6:30pm (2 seatings) - St. Felix Centre, 25 Augusta Ave. 416-203-1624
· 4:00pm or 5:00pm (2 seatings): Salvation Army Gateway, 107 Jarvis Street, 416-368-0324. Exchange tickets for meal, pick up tickets any time after 1pm.
Friday December 16:
· 10:00am-12:00pm: The Corner Drop-In, St. Stephen’s Community House, 260 Augusta Ave. 416-964-8747
Saturday December 17:
· 4:30-6:00pm: The Haven's Lakeside Dinner at The Branch Church, 69 Long Branch Ave, 416-598-2919
Sunday December 18:
· 1:00pm or 5:30pm (2 seatings): Emmanuel Howard Park United Church, 214 Wright Ave., 416-203-3011
· 12:00pm-7:00pm: Yonge St. Mission, 270 Gerrard St. East, 416-929-9614 (Dinner served at about 3pm, following church service.)
Monday December 19:
· 1:00pm: The 519, 519 Church Street, 416-392-687. Exclusively for LGBTQ community aged 50+.
· 6:00pm: The 519, 519 Church Street, 416-392-687. Exclusively for the trans community!
Tuesday December 20:
· 1:30pm: St. James Cathedral, 65 Church St., 416-364-7865
Thursday December 22:
· 12:00-2:00pm or 5:00pm-7:00pm: Red Cross Scarborough: ticket required, sign up at drop-in (limited space)
· 12:00pm-1:00pm: The Stop, 1884 Davenport Rd., 416-652-7867
· 1:00pm: Woodgreen- The Edwin, 835 Queen St. East, 416-469-0825
· 3:30pm: The Meeting Place, 588 Queen St. W., 416-504-4275. Must sign up in advance, adults 19+ only