- LGBTQ2S Youth Homelessness in Canada
- Mental Health and Homelessness in Canada
- Housing and Mental Health
- Report: Assessing Housing and Related Supports for Persons Living with Mental Health Problems and Illness
- Details on the City’s current housing and shelter efforts
- Report: The State of Women’s Housing Need & Homelessness in Canada
- New York City: The Impact of Supportive Housing on Surrounding Neighborhoods
- Denver: Supportive Housing and Neighborhood Property Value Externalities, The Impacts of Supportive Housing on Neighborhoods and Neighbors
- In the US, some have stated that housing can be a prescription to end homelessness.
- California Governor Gavin Newscom is calling on doctors to prescribe housing address homelessness.
- Homeless Hub: The Canadian Observatory on Homelessness is the largest national research institute devoted to homelessness in Canada. The COH is the curator of the Homeless Hub – a library of over 30,000 resources.
- Faulkner Report In 2015, Grant Faulkner died of smoke inhalation while sleeping in a makeshift shack in Scarborough. As a result of his death, there was an inquest.
- Health Commons Solutions Lab is an organization in Toronto and currently working with local agencies to support vulnerable tenants in rooming houses in Cabbagetown. They are tying mental health and housing together.
- Sign the Canadian alliance to end homelessness six-point plan campaign to end homelessness at a federal level.